Sunday, July 7, 2013

Let's Get Nauti(cal)


To me, summer means warm ocean breezes, salt water in your hair and sand between your toes. Oh, and one more thing - anything nautical! For the longest time I couldn't understand why I was so drawn to the nautical theme. Then one day it hit me - my parents used to be in the US Navy. I took a look around our basement and realized almost everything has something to do with the Navy or the ocean. One day, I hope to own a beach house so I can decorate it to the nines with nautical decor. For now, I can only pine over everything I see on websites such as J.CrewOne Kings Lane and Pottery Barn.  

XX-Sarah






1. rope decor//2. J. Crew Letterpress Coasters//3.Navy Anchors PiIllow //4. Sailing Vessels//5. Laguna Ship Wheel//6.Beach House Burlap Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment