Monday, July 15, 2013

Wine & Dine




 This past weekend went by far too quickly! I had to work for most of the day of Saturday, so I really only Sunday off and of course I spent the whole day traveling and hanging out with friends! 

My best friend Catherine lives in Charlottesville, VA so I thought it would be perfect to pay a little visit to her yesterday. We joined a few of her friends for brunch at The Nook in the Downtown Mall. The Nook is delicious, southern style food with very large portions for a great price. I recommend the Basil and Tomato Omelet - delicious! Afterwards we went wine tasting at Blenheim Vineyards and Trump Winery. We've been to both of these places before, but the wine is so delicious and the atmosphere is fantastic so we had to go back! (I recommend the Chardonnay at Trump Winery - it is so light and refreshing on a hot summer day!). Later I traveled back home and made a delicious pasta dinner with my boyfriend and had a very relaxing evening. It was a wonderful way to end my weekend and a great start to the new work week! 

XX- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment