Friday, July 5, 2013

Life Lately


Work has been crazy the past few weeks, but luckily the last three days were pretty slow. In the midst of everything, I was delighted to have a mini-getaway to the beach for my cousin's wedding. I was more delighted when I returned that I only had to work three days after having a four day weekend to catch my breath. I've been able to run errands, relax, and do one of my favorite things...shop! Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to and a few items I've purchased over the past few days.





1. beautiful Hydrangeas from my cousin's wedding//2. collage of pictures from my cousin's wedding, I wore a Blue BCBG Max Azria Dress//3. AE Pocket CardiganAE Twill Short, Kate Spade "Heart of Gold" bracelelt (gift), Lilly Pulitzer Critter earrings (gift), Target striped tank, Old Navy Capri Sandals//4. Palm Springs Scarf//5. Carobella Hoops//6. Farmer's Market Tote/7/. beautiful beach in Duck, NC


XX-Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment