Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Ready, Set, Blog!





I'm not quite sure where to start, but here it goes! My name is Sarah and I am obsessed with fashion, food, design and everything in between. I am 23 year old college graduate, currently trying to find my way. I just got my first "big girl job" a few months ago, and while it may not be my dream job it's a start. I'd love to go to graduate school, but I'm still undecided on a master's degree and what i want to do with the rest of my life.

I started a blog on the popular website, Tumblr.com just to write down my thoughts and inspirations. However, it just isn't cutting it so I've decided to make a change and move my blog here! My blog is called "Mimosas and Macaroons" for a few reasons. One reason? I love drinkings mimosas and eating macaroons! Mimosas are refreshing and a great way to start Sunday brunch; macaroons are a sweet treat that make me feel like I'm Blair Waldorf in an episode of Gossip Girl. Another reason? For me, drinking mimosas and eating macaroons is very relaxing. Pairing them with a great magazine is even better! My hope is that when you read this blog, you will have a feeling of relaxation and have a moment to breathe at the end your busy day. Heck! Sit back, enjoy a mimosa and read about fashion, food and fun!

XX- Sarah










No comments:

Post a Comment